Consulting Arborists, your tree authorities.
Consulting Arborists are highly distinguished within the tree care industry. Dissimilar from our tree service comrades, we are independent providers of objective assessments, expert opinions, and recommendations regarding urban trees. As independent tree consultants, we do not prune, treat, or remove trees. Consulting Arborists apply current science and management practices to provide you with the best information to make well-informed decisions.
We are often called upon for:
- Tree Health and Risk Assessments
- Advanced and Routine Tree Inspections
- Tree Problem Diagnostics
- Soil Sampling and Analysis
- Arborist and Expert Reports
- Tree Preservation, Maintenance, and Remedial Recommendations
- Expert Witness Services
- Tree and Industry Related Litigation Support
- Tree Failure and Accident Investigations
- Tree Loss and Damage Appraisals
- Tree and Neighbor Conflict Resolutions
- Expert Opinions
- Tree Worker Safety Issues
- Tree Advocacy
- Quality Control
- Technical Training and Support
- And much, much more…
Tree consultants for hire.
As independent tree consultants, we perform services for a variety of clientele. Some examples include:
- Property Management Companies
- Homeowner Associations
- Insurance Companies
- Real Estate Agents
- Tree Services
- And many others…
Whether you need an opinion on an individual tree or a detailed arborist report for a court or committee, an opinion from a Registered Consulting Arborist® is without comparison. When you need to make a well-informed decision, we are your source of independent, expert advice.
You can learn more about consulting arborists, the foremost experts on tree related matters, from American Society of Consulting Arborists.