Consulting Arborists, your tree authorities.
Often having decades of training and experience, and possessing unparalleled credentials, Consulting Arborists are highly distinguished within the tree care industry. Dissimilar from our tree service comrades, we are independent providers of objective assessments, expert opinions, and recommendations regarding urban trees. As independent tree consultants, we do not prune, treat, or remove trees. Consulting Arborists apply current science and management practices to provide you with the best information to make well-informed decisions.
We are often called upon for:
- Tree Health and Risk Assessments
- Advanced and Routine Tree Inspections
- Tree Problem Diagnostics
- Soil Sampling and Analysis
- Arborist and Expert Reports
- Tree Preservation, Maintenance, and Remedial Recommendations
- Expert Witness Services
- Tree and Industry Related Litigation Support
- Tree Failure and Accident Investigations
- Tree Loss and Damage Appraisals
- Tree and Neighbor Conflict Resolutions
- Expert Opinions
- Tree Worker Safety Issues
- Tree Advocacy
- Quality Control
- Technical Training and Support
- And much, much more…
Tree consultants for hire.
Consulting Arborists perform services for a variety of clients. Each, with a unique set of needs.
- Property Management Companies
- Homeowner Associations
- Insurance Companies
- Real Estate Agents
- Tree Services
- And many others…
Whether you need an opinion on an individual tree or a detailed arborist report for a court or committee, a qualified Consulting Arborist can help. When a well-informed decision needs to be made, we are your source of independent, expert advice.
Learn more about consulting arborists, the foremost experts on tree related matters, from American Society of Consulting Arborists.